Friday, July 04, 2008

Prairie lap Quilt #2

I am on a bit of a rampage again. I am sewing just for the pure fun of it! I have finished two quilt tops and about to start a 3rd. As Myra mentioned, I had dropped by her house the other night to show her what I had come up with and to pick up a few more fabrics for my next project (I swear her neighbors must wonder why I come and go so often!) Yes, I am going to be doing the Prairie lap quilt in this selection of fabrics; Amy Butler, Bohemian Rhapsody, Cape Cod, 3 sisters and two from art gallery. I just love mixing up collections! I can hardly wait to show you the finished project! Here's to hoping that you are all having a great summer and maybe you too have time to just enjoy sewing and creating something uniquely yours.

~cori
Posted by Picasa

No comments: