Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Day 82 - of 100 Days of Quilts
Lost Crows Pass
Now here is a blast from our past! This is another quilt from Cori's personal collection. It was one of the early quilts that we designed - hence the million triangles. If you listen closely, you still might be able to hear a few cuss words falling off this quilt. This was NOT Cori's favorite project. I am scratching my brain, trying to remember what was problem with this quilt. I think that one of the fabrics (maybe the background) was a lot stretchier than the others, and it was a mess to try to piece together. And then of course, Cori had to hand quilt in the ditch of all of those triangles. I was proud of her for actually finishing this quilt, and not tossing it out when it was done.

And it is another quilt, that I think would look really good if it was done in half the size. Hey Cori - would you mind making me one of these?

See you tomorrow.
myra

2 comments:

Jean said...

If Cory does make that one miniture... ha... bet she trys to talk you into quilting it! Hmmmmm machine or not to machine!
Have a great day! I don't blame you about the oops's... Triangles... you think there are enough?
Jean C.

Carol C. said...

I really enjoy your site. I absolutely love the "Lost Crows Pass" quilt!! Just wondering if there is a pattern for it and where I could get it. Any help would be appreciated. Keep up the great work.
Carol C.
P.S. I ordered your book "All Throught The Woods" a while ago and was pleasantly surprized to see that you had taken the time to sign it. Thanks so very much.