Monday, July 07, 2008

Day 84 - of 100 Days of Quilts

Townhouse Tablerunner from 'Down In The Valley'


Lately I have come across a few of our old projects that have given me some new inspirations. and this happens to be one of them. It has been a long time since Cori and I paper pieced an entire collection of houses for our first book - and I think that I am wanting to go back, and re-invent some of those ideas. Even with a few different color choices, or a little tweaking in the styles of the houses, you could make them look very unique. Our friend Karen once did a row of houses in the bright colors of homes in the Bahamas, or you could add some more 'gingerbread' to them, and make them look like the row houses of San Francisco. Some days, I just have too many ideas of what I would all like to do. I guess I better take better care of my health, so that I can live to be 100, and get all of these projects done.
See you tomorrow.
myra

1 comment:

dutchcomfort said...

Wouldn’t it be great to have as many time as ideas?!