Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 95 - of 100 Days of Quilts
Labyrinth


























My, my, my! I am digging up forgotten projects. This little quilt was made by the RJR staff to showcase one of their new collections. When they showed us the fabrics, Cori and I came up with this design. It had clean simple lines, and in it you could use a multitude of cool funky fabrics.

We got a shot of this project when we were cruz'n the halls at the International Quilt Market. Trust me, at these markets, there is so much to see (fabric, fabric fabric!!) and it is a little funny to then turn a corner, see a quilt, and saying to your self 'That looks familiar - did we do that?' Which reminds me...I was going to update our quilt inventory this summer...I guess I better get on that!

See you tomorrow.
myra

No comments: