Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 93 - of 100 Days of Quilts
Flying Dutchman - 'Traditional Quilts to Paper Piece'

I just have a little bit of time today to post a quilt - so I will post a little bitty quilt.

I have always liked the Flying Dutchman block, so we made up this little quilt with a few of the blocks. It was fun, and it is just a simple example of how you can make a quick quilt by just using blocks and sashings.

And why are we so busy? If you only knew the phone call we got yesterday!! But that news is under wraps for a little longer. I can tell you that I also sealed a few more details this week for our upcoming contest. We talked to a friend who is coming on board to help with one part of this contest - and she thinks it's going to be a really, really fun challenge. SO REMEMBER TO WATCH HERE AUG. 1ST for all of the details!

See you tomorrow.
myra

No comments: