Saturday, February 23, 2008

Looking ahead

Here are six fabrics from our completely kids collection! This is one of the 'girl' palettes there are two more. Starting at the top left is "Daisy, sidewalk chalk, gum drops, scratches, backsplash and scratches" again. The very first strike offs should be arriving early next week and I just can not wait to get my hands into it. The quilts are designed and patterns are written and again...the possibilities are endless. If you have teenagers, kids or babies there is something for everyone. If you receive our newsletter then you will recall seeing a color way for our resent Amish Bars - easy quilts by Fon's and Porter, and how we recolored that project using completely kids! Maybe I should share that with all of you.

It seems that Myra and I have a thing for "baby/kids" quilts. When we were having babies we couldn't even think of a baby quilt design and now....endless ideas. I just jotted down at least a dozen or so new ones just the other day!!

But girls isn't the only thing in this collection...I will share a boy palette with you really soon. Have a great week-end and I hope I have you thinking about what you might do with this fabric.

~cori
Posted by Picasa