Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 66 - of 100 Days of Quilts
Oasis - The Quilter - March 2007

Some days I feel like my house is actually a shipping department. There are always boxes coming and going. I usually am really good about knowing what is passing through my door, but last week a box arrived that I wasn't expecting. I was curious, and when I opened it up, I found this quilt. It had been at the magazine publishers for over a year! And it was a relief to see it, because it was our one missing quilt.

Because we have over 100 quilts, we keep a written record of where they all are, but this one had been 'missing-in-action'. Cori kept saying that it must still be at the magazine, and I was POSITIVE that it had been returned. Looks like Cori was right again.

Anyway, it is good to have this little lap quilt back home, and tucked up where it belongs, with all of the others.

See you soon.
-myra
Posted by Picasa

No comments: