Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 48 - of 100 Days of Quilts

Is it spring where you live? I guess according to the calendar, it is spring here too, but the weather really makes me question it.
This is one of the four 'signs' that we made for our fourth book. This is a small (9" x 12"?) appliqued and embroidered project that we stretched around a frame. On occasion we love to use this method of finishing a project, because it makes it look like a piece of art, and not just a quilt.
And that is all I have time to post today...Cori is on her way down, and we will get to work on the new projects. But don't worry, you will be seeing them as soon as we finish.
See you tomorrow.
-myra
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen Greaves said...

Every time I see one of this series I want to make them all! They are simply beautiful. Moving it up on the 'to do' list...