Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 15 - of 100 Days of Quilts

Sherbet Baby


Sherbet Baby was a fun little quilt that we made using the RJR solids. Once again, it is the quilting that makes this quilt great. We planned this quilt to be clean and classic, and it is a design that would have a whole new look if you decided to use fun kids prints in the big center squares. But if you wanted a quilt in these exact colors - check with your local quilt shop, because RJR has made kits from this design.

-myra

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

annette said...

LOVE this quilt. Thank you for the quilting inspiration. The machine quilting is where I hesitate (hence the number of quilt tops sitting in a pile!!). I'm in the process of putting together a baby quilt - I think I may just have to borrow some of those squiggle placements for mine!

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

I absolutely love this quilt. Maybe for my new granddaughter...

Caron in Michigan
http://blog.caronmosey.com

Mountain Mamma said...

I really like this quilt. It is so simple and fresh looking. I want to make on for my Baby Quilt stash. Need more grandbabies for all the baby quilts I picture made up.