Friday, January 18, 2008

Day 14 - of 100 Days of Quilts

Lemon Slice
























Today's weather forecast is for the temperature to reach -43 degrees. Welcome to winter in Canada! And the strange part is that school isn't cancelled until the temp. reaches -45 degrees. So the kids are hoping that it will get just a smidge colder.

So to contrast the cold, I looked through our pictures for the hottest, brightest quilt we own. This is the Lemon Slice quilt that we made up this summer using the NEW RJR handsprays. These new colors are lush and vibrant. And our friend Karen did an amazing job machine quilting this project with a great variegated thread.

I had fallen a little behind in making kits of some of our quilts to put on our website, but I think that I will cut a few kits of this one, because today I need to hold fabric that is bright and warm.

-myra

Posted by Picasa

No comments: