Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It is the season

When you have young children as Myra and I do December is spent running around from Christmas concert to christmas concert, helping out a school with murals, making gingerbread houses and then there is the family gatherings as well as the decorating, shopping and baking. It is very easy to loose sight of why we celebrate this season. It was so cute when my son's kindergarten class put on a little play, re-telling the Christmas story from the inn keepers perspective. Don't the kids tell it best? And there was my daughters concert filled with music of all kinds.

I hope that you can spend the Christmas season with the people you love AND...I hope you have the chance to attend a christmas concert too!

celebrating our Saviors birth,

cori

No comments: