A Fresh look
Looking ahead into the new year is something that is exciting isn't it? I am not a big resolution maker but I do like to make a list (surprise, surprise) of things that I hope to accomplish in the new year. This picture reminds me of looking ahead and then I realized that there are some things that we would like to share with you. Things that you can look forward to in the new year!
1. We are going to start the "100 days of quilts" (I bet you are wondering what this is...you will have to wait a little longer)
2. Cape Cod fabrics and projects appearing in Fon's and Porter, American Patchwork & Quilting, and Quilts and more.
3. Completly kids fabric collection and Patterns
4. Our first Spring Retreat
5. Completely kids projects appearing in our favorite magazines!
6. A new look for our web site (probably closer to the end of '08)
7. Personal appearances at quilt shows & classes
8. Some cool give a ways on our blog (February & March, I will explain the significance of those
months next time)
9. New pattern releases
10. Continuation of our e-newsletter!
on that note...we recently sent out our December newsletter and we made a few exciting announcements that I wanted to share with our blog audience. We announced our Spring retreat sign up has started it is over half full ALREADY and limited space available, don't delay. If you are interested email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can email you a package or you can wait until our webmaster gets in up on the web site http://www.bluemeadowdesigns.com/. The other exciting thing was the contest for our e-newletter members. We are making a draw on December 24th (for e-newsletter scribers ONLY!) for our complete pattern collection 14 patterns, totaling a value of $111.86!!!! It's worth signing up for :)
We haven't forgotten about our blog friends...we will have some goodies for you very soon.