Thursday, September 18, 2008

Roadtrip!

I wish I had a picture to post - but I will have to do that when we come back. Tonight I am packing my bags, and packing a car full of quilts, for our trip to Sioux Lookout, Ontario. We will be teaching and talking to quilters all weekend! And I hope to remember the camera this time, or I will be drawing more stick figure cartoons to describe the weekend.

This week we have also been busy sending things. We have 6 quilts at quilters right now, and catalogs and info. of our new patterns out to the distributors. You will be able to see many of these new project in the upcoming days, and we will interested to know your opinions.

So watch out Sioux Lookout - we are on our way.

myra

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thank you for coming to Sioux Lookout! I had an awesome weekend!