Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays

As you know I have been doing some Christmas baking and well I came across this recipe and thought...let's give it a try. Biscotti, something I have never made, only had on maybe one other occasion, so I gave it a try and voila!! They turned out, I gave a few to a friend with their Christmas card and she just called to tell me she was REALLY enjoying them.

So I thought, I can't have a mocha and biscotti with all of you...well... maybe I can. Make yourself a coffee, mocha, cappuccino, hot chocolate or tea and make yourself a batch of Starbucks almond Biscotti...mmm good.

http://www.grouprecipes.com/sr/24389/starbucks-almond-biscotti/recipe/

2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup veg. oil
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/3 cup blanched slivered almonds, toasted
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 extra large eggs
2 tsp almond extract or vanilla extract

the above link has all the directions on how to make your biscotti.

enjoy!
~c
Posted by Picasa

No comments: