Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 72 - 0f 100 Days of Quilts
Autumn Joy

























Why did I pick this quilt for today? Because I was thinking of one of our friends who was at retreat this spring. Shannon took up the challenge of making this quilt, in awesome new colors, and I am wondering how her quilt is coming together. I hope all these little pieces are fitting for her, and that she will love her quilt as much as we love ours.

This quilt was one that Cori and I designed about 10 years ago, but we didn't use it until we found a spot for it in our 4th book.

And yes - those little stars are paper pieced, but they are worth the effort, because they add the spark to this quilt.

See you tomorrow.
-myra

2 comments:

Karen Greaves said...

I thought you picked Autumn Joy for today because in our part of the world it feels more like Fall than Spring!?

bluemeadow fan said...

Which book does "Autumn Joy" come from? It is lovely!