Saturday, November 03, 2007

little lady baby

This quilt was made by Jackie from Ignace ON. She is one of our regular "retreater's". At this years retreat a bunch of the ladies worked on various projects as well as our retreat quilt project. I think that jackie basicly got this quilt done at retreat - and just recently finished machine quilting it. She quilted the lady bug outline over the whole quilt, every which direction, in purple verigated thread- so cute. The picture below is of the back of the quilt, where she added a pop of orange! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing these pics with all of us.
Great inspiration.

The first 3 people to leave a comment along with a email address will recieve a free little lady pattern! I know your out there...be sure to leave an email, so that I can contact you for your mailing address.

~cori
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Reta said...

I love the Little Lady Bugs - how cute are they! Jackie did a wonderful job!

sheila said...

What a beautiful quilt!
I loved the retreat. Can't wait until next year!

irene said...

What a great quilt! The backing color combination is amazing! I wish we could see the detail of the lady bug quilting...

Lori Kay said...

My daughter is very much into lady bugs all of a sudden. She would love this!

atet said...

Those lady bugs are soooo lovely! What a fun little quilt!