Tuesday, November 13, 2007



Our day trip



Welcome to Oma's quilt shop, a sweet little quilt shop in the country. Myra and I took a little trip today and it was so worth it. Adiena (the shop)owner is full of energy and great ideas and Velma came out to join us as well. Myra and I haven't taken a "just for fun" trip in a long time and you would think being in the quilting industry, we would visit quilt shops regularly, but we don't :(. We are often so busy just doing our thing that we loose touch. We bought some cool fabrics that I can hardly wait to use. This week I have been on a roll, experimenting with fabric and designs and yes, as Myra would put it...my new "obsession" with bias. And yes, I will share photo's really soon.

Velma brought show and tell. She sewed up Rumba this past weekend and was excited to show us and we love seeing our friends and customers using our "stuff". (she also brought fresh pumpkin muffins...mmm good!) This trip to the country brought new inspirations and great times with friends. Thanks ladies for your hospitality and inspiration we had a great time. Oh and I encourage those of you close to Grunthal...it's worth the trip to look up Oma's Quilt shop!
If you don't know were Grunthal is...it's about 15 min. from Steinbach MB!

~cori

No comments: