Friday, September 14, 2007




Show & Tell


I was at my local grocery store today and came across this magazine...looked inside and found "In stitches" guess who's fat quarters those are on the right hand side? OURS! Bohemian Rhapsody fat quarters are in this months Country Living magazine. This is kind of neat just because this is not a "quilting" magazine. We had sent out some fabric samples and Charolotte at Country living called me and said that they would like to include our fat quarters in a special interest section of this months magazine...Neat.

Another show and tell item is the this totally cool wall hanging! A customer emailed me this picture today and I just had to share. (love getting those pictures!!) It is not that noticable on the picture but there is actually beading all over it. This was a gift...lucky recipient.



"Show and Tell"items (how can you tell I have a child in Kindergarten :) Wether it's something you have done with our fabrics, patterns etc. please do share. I think I can speak for the "whole class" when I say....we would ALL like to see!

I hope you all received our September newsletter. It as full of all kinds of upcoming fun stuff! Go to http://www.bluemeadowdesigns.com/ to add your name to our list!

Have a great day...

cori

a>

No comments: