Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Labour Day Long weekend!
These last few days have been full. From labeling school supplies, getting a quilt back from the quilter, putting the binding on, getting projects ready for Cape Cod, but one of the highlights of yesterday was getting this rather large box of goodies. You are probably assuming that I received fabrics and quilting supplies ...nope. Our brand new Canon Rebel XTi arrived and needless to say I have been snapping A LOT of pictures. These six are just a few images from my yard that tell me fall is fast approaching! Wild grass, sunflowers, apples, the bottom left is a picture of a humming bird, pumpkin and a bumble bee. I take a lot of pictures...and now with this awesome camera....I will be taking EVEN more and just wait till Myra gets her hands on it!! So you can expect to see a lot more pictures on our blog.

Happy long week-end:)

~Cori
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen Greaves said...

Hey Cori!
Have fun with that camera! We bought the Digital Canon Rebel last summer and have had lots of fun with it. Can't wait to see more of your shots. Hey, what are you using as your photo editing software? I've been learning Paint Shop Pro but wonder if I should have started with Photo Shop. Lots of choice - not enough time!
Karen

Cori Derksen and Myra Harder said...

Tell me about it - I don't edit much. But I would love to learn photoshop!