Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Coming Soon
Soon we will be adding our new country lane sampler pattern to our shop! This project was designed for a past retreat. We designed 2 projects and this is the one I designed. It actually tells a bit of a story. The leaf signifies my favorite season (the season I got married!), the spool is for my hobby and job, the friendship stars for my friends & family and the shoe fly block, was my first quilt block I ever made. You can change the blocks to your favorites and customize this quilt.

Now is the time to pick up a new pattern for the new year or better yet a Christmas gift!

So what have we been up to...mmm...we have been finishing projects, designing new projects and products for the new year. What have you been up to? We have been making Christmas gifts and projects. Are any of you making a bmd project to give at Christmas? I hope so and we would love to hear about it!

We had some snow today, not very much but up till now we have had some really good weather (for Manitoba that is) I really have not been in the mood to decorate for Christmas, although my Christmas shopping is just about done! horray!! And as you know, if you have younger children, that their activities keep us going.

As the year comes to an end, it is always a busy time for us. Evaluations of things that went well and things that didn't. We would love to hear what you think we have done well. Maybe your input will help us make decisions for the up and coming year!

~c
Posted by Picasa

No comments: