Friday, April 03, 2009

what we inspire...

These 2 pictures were sent to me from Susan in Indiana. She shared these 2 baby quilts with us -we inspired her!! I could see it right away... an asymmetrical layout of the baseball quilt. In the Winnie the Pooh quilt, each of the pictures are appliques. She used coloring pages of the character she wanted and traced it on to a fusible web. Susan then used a satin stitch around each piece. Great work Susan and congratulations on becoming a grandma!!

If we have inspired you in some way or another, send your pictures to me or myra. We would love to see your designs.

~c
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

I want to correct something I forgot to tell you. I did not use a panel for the Winnie the Pooh quilt. I found pictures I liked and made them into appliques.