Tuesday, July 31, 2007






Had to share!




Was watching my favorite show yesterday - Cityline. The show was called "simply style" and two of my favorite ladies were on the show; Kimberly Seldon and Samantha Pynn from Style at home magazine. I just had to share what Kimberly said at the beginning of the show! Oh I am so excited to tell you this....Blue is the new Green. So why am I excited about his statement you ask. Well Cape Cod is going to be released in 3 months and Blue is a predominate color in the grouping! Most of the collection is soft colors with a unique mix of contemporary prints - not modern. You say what is the difference? Contemporary is a mix of traditional elements with a "modern" twist = contemporary. We have designed a lot of projects using that same equation. Cape Cod is comfortable, soft and easy, not harsh. Well now that I got that off my chest....run to your quilt shop and ask when Cape Cod will be arriving in their shop. Next week I will post the projects that will accompany this great fabric. Don't forget that Cape Cod will be appearing in our favorite quilting magazines; American Patchwork and Quilting, Quilts and more & Love of Quilting.oh and I still LOVE green and there is a fair share of green in collection too!!:)




cori












2 comments:

Karen Greaves said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this line of fabric!!!

Cori Derksen and Myra Harder said...

Can't wait to see what you do with it!!! hint, hint