Saturday, June 02, 2007

and the Winner is...

Cheryl! Thanks ladies for making a comment, it was a lot of fun checking up on the blog and reading what you all wrote. Cheryl, I hope you are checking to see if you won because I need you to email me, cori@bluemeadowdesigns.com and we can talk about the journal and getting it to you. So excited. My daughter drew the name and she was so happy to be involved too. And as for the other seven of you who did not win. I won't leave you emty handed....If you you email me your mailing address I will drop a surprise in the mail for you too!!!! I love this, giving stuff away. Makes me happy! Thanks ladies and keep in touch. Thanks for participating. AS for the rest of you who are reading our blog and did NOT participate in this draw, I am sure we will have another one. Keep your eyes open.

Cori

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Boy, oh boy, oh boy! How exciting to bring up your blog and see my name. Thank you so very much. Give your little one a hug for me and thank her for drawing my name.
I've sent you an email. Thanks again.
Cheryl