Friday, December 29, 2006

As 2006 comes to an end...

all I have to say is WOW, we made it! Myra and I have been designing quilts for 9 years and this year I think we have worked our very hardest. (do I dare say that!!) As I look back on 2006 I can not believe all that we accompolished and all the places we went and the really great people we have met.

We released a new fabric collection, designed approximatly 16 quilts to be published, (not to mention the quilts we just design) some of which will only be in print in the new year, went to spring market in Minniapolis, fall quilt market in Houston and CCHA in Toronto, visited quilt guilds, shops and one of my highlights was our Hometown Retreat! We have been focusing on marketing and branding over the past few months and with that brings many, many more ideas. You will see blue meadow designs, well....all over the place in 2007. (and you know we will keep you posted)

As 2006 draws to a close Myra and I find ourselves excitted about 2007. I know that we will push ourselves to new hights. We have many plans and as we have expierienced, surprises always arise. We are thankful and blessed not only with our business but blessed with health, family and friends. God has been good and only he knows what tomorrow brings!

Wishing you a very happy new year!!


No comments: